Monday, April 19, 2010

Once upon a time.

I realized tonight that there's a gaping hole in the realm of self-help books, advice columns, and blog topics.

There are a thousand and one resources for how to handle breakups and fights and divorces and moving out and separating.

I have yet to come across one that broaches the topic of moving out, yet trying to see if you can work things out in the long term when you're dealing with a relationship, not a marriage.

Being rather emotionally stunted, I'd really appreciate it if someone could fork over a multi-chapter, detailed manual as to how this is supposed to be handled, how I'm supposed to feel, and what I'm supposed to do. Right now, I'm feeling a bit lost, and I seem to be in uncharted territory.

Backstory and current circumstances to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment